adsense

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Kim K Admits Making The First Move On Dating Kanye



Kanye West has made no secret of the fact that he had feelings for his now wife Kim Kardashian long before they finally got together in 2012. And although it was widely assumed Kanye had pursued Kim following the breakdown of her marriage to Kristen Humphries in October 2011, the 34-year-old reality TV star has now revealed she actually did all the chasing.

Speaking on Access Hollywood , she said:  'I think it was six months after I was newly single in like 2012, I was like why not? Like, what am I waiting for?' Kim added: 'I called [Kanye] because I'm sure it was really hurtful that I got married and, even though it's not like we communicated all the time, I knew what he was thinking.

'I thought he was going to call me as soon as he knew that I was single again. He didn't, and so I called him and I said, "Hello? I thought you were at least going to call me and say I told you so, something?" 'And then - he's always been a good friend to me, like, we've always been there for each other - then he invited me to a fashion show of his in Paris and I went, and then the magic happened.'

Admitting she was hesitant to throw herself into another relationship so quickly after her marriage, she said: 'But then in my head I was like, "You know what? Screw it. Like, this is probably what I've been waiting for, it's been in front of my face.'"

Speaking about their road to happiness, Kim - who has a 23-month-old daughter North with Kanye - said: 'When I first met [Kanye], we worked on a project together and there was definitely a spark, but we were in other relationships and we kept our distance. 'We stayed in touch here and there and then when he wasn't in relationships, you know, it's just our timing would always not really coincide.

The pair first met in 2004 when Kim was married to DamonbThomas. They became friendly but didn't date. Kanye has said that when he saw a photograph of her showing off her toned legs next to then best friend Paris Hilton during a visit to Australia in 2006, his heart started to go pitter-patter, but nothing happened.

In September 2007 the friends ran into each other at the Intermix party in Beverly Hills. He still had a thing for the Armenia beauty, but he was seeing designer Alexis Phifer, who he started dating in 2002 and became engaged to in 2006. Kim had just started seeing football player Reggae Bush.

After he split from Alexis in 2008, the Gone hit-maker hooked up with model Amber Rose. Kim and Kanye saw each other again at the Y-3 show in New York City in February 2009 - where Kim was with Reggie as she sat next to actress Milla Jovovich and an uncomfortable-looking Kanye.

On Kris Jenner's short-lived talk show, the rapper admitted he developed an intense attraction to the star around this time. 'I just dreamed about being next to her,' he confessed, also admitting that he would draw himself in next to Kim on the Kardashian family Christmas card. Kim split from Reggie for good in 2010 and Kanye split from Amber that same year.

Though they looked happy during a talk at her NYC DASH store on October 4 and then her 30th birthday party aboard a yacht in the Manhattan harbor on October 21, Kim had been seeing another football player, Mike Austin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...